Full-Time ACT Registered Nurse (RN)
Please apply through and visit Integral Care’s career opportunities web page to view all openings.
Job Number: 19-470-10083
Why join us: Integral Care helps people build health and well-being so everyone has the foundation to reach their full potential. By joining our team, you’ll find rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we can help improve the quality of life for the people we serve. Imagine your career at Integral Care!
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous vacation/sick leave
- 403(b) and 401(a) retirement account
- And much more!
Job Summary: This position provides clinical nursing care with the ACT team, working in the community. The primary purpose of the team is to provide recovery focused intensive community based services for people who experience complex conditions to foster a connection to the community and build support networks that promote wellness, while decreasing the need for inpatient hospitalization and/or incarceration. The position will utilize best practices identified by health care research; will assess client needs and initiate actions to meet those needs within the scope of practice. The position will participate on an intensive treatment team, provide direct client care, in their homes and provide professional recommendations and guidance to this team and promote the team functioning to meet client needs.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Graduated from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree with a major specialization in Nursing
- Current and valid Texas driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Licensed as an RN in the state of Texas.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
Salary: $28.87-$37.81 depending on years of licensed experience