Full-Time Administrative Assistant 1
Performs administrative support and secretarial duties of a complex and confidential nature in support of departmental activities to relieve supervisor of clerical and administrative responsibilities.
- Performs general office duties.
- Answers, screens, and facilitates incoming telephone calls, and responds independently when appropriate.
- Prepares detailed correspondence, reports, and presentations as directed.
- Maintains supervisor’s schedule, calendar, and schedules appointments or meetings as directed.
- Records, transcribes, and distributes meeting minutes.
- Facilitates arrangements for meetings, programs, and events.
- Sorts, opens, and prioritizes mail and responds to routine requests.
- Compiles and facilitates the approval of documents such as check requests, purchase orders, and expense reports.
- A high school diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of two to three years relevant job experience.
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office or comparable computer program with typing ability of 50 wpm.
To apply for this role, submit application at www.lifelinkfoundation.org/careers/