Full-Time Admission and Marketing Coordinator
Join a new and growing team with new leadership
Be our next Admission and Marketing Coordinator at our Des Moines Care Facility
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated with a genuine concern for our residents’ well-being and happiness while displaying a positive attitude. We are looking for caring and compassionate individuals who can provide a strong emphasis on rehabilitation and nursing services to become a member of our team. The qualified candidates are responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation based on established clinical nursing practice standards. Collaborates with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery for the achievement of desired patient outcomes. We emphasize teamwork and quality care and provide a strong sense of job satisfaction.
Via Health Services has two facilities located on the South side of Des Moines and in Carlisle serving the long-term and skilled nursing needs for the greater Des Moines area. The Carlisle and Fleur Heights Centers for Wellness and Rehab both support between 100 to 120 beds. In addition, Carlisle’s campus has additional homes for Assisted Living and Independent living. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, please contact us today! We offer competitive benefits and excellent starting wages.
Current positions available:
Admission and Marketing Coordinator
Shift will typically be:
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM could vary due to events or needs of families and residents.
- Associates Degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, Business, Marketing or another relate area of study Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, Business, Marketing or another relate area of study Preferred.
- Previous experience in admission process required.
- Ability to deal effectively with discharge planners, case managers, physicians, other referral contacts, families, responsible parties, residents, and staff
- Demonstrate good customer service skills and public relations skills
- Demonstrated ability to speak and present publicly
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Must be at least 18 years of age
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.