Full-Time Align yourself with the best EM team in Arkansas
Howard Memorial Hospital in Nashville, AR, is a 20 Bed Critical Access Hospital. The hospital is thriving and has achieves very high Patient Satisfaction scores for their patient care in both the ED and by the hospitalists!
About the Emergency Department:
- Level IV Trauma Center
- 12,000 Annual ED Volume
- 8 bed ED
- 12 and 24hr shifts available (6-6)
- Backup includes: Cardiology, FM, GS, Helipad, Hospitalist, Ortho, Peds, Radiology (X-Ray and Ultrasound), and Urology
- BC/BE in EM, FM, or IM with EM experience
- Current ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications
- 3rd Year EM and FM Residents welcome to moonlight
NES Health also provides the Hospital Medicine team so you can be assured of a smooth handoff and maintaining a high standard of continuity of care for your patients.