Full-Time Assistant Manager Nursing
The Assistant Manager – Nursing assists with management of patient care activities and assigned staff.
- Provides direction and support to unit staff. Supervises admissions, conducts assessment of patient’s needs, and initiates nursing care plans. Evaluates and documents patient progress.
- Facilitates planning, implementation, development, and evaluation of nursing programs, initiatives and objectives for the unit.
- Assists with development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Serves as a liaison between the manager, staff and other areas within the organization. Identifies and resolves issues affecting delivery of patient care services in a unit.
Education & Experience:
- 1+ years RN experience within specialty.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing required.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSN), or Master’s degree in nursing (MSN) required, or must be currently enrolled in a BSN or MSN program, and completed by May 15, 2015.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider. ACLS required within 6 months of hire and replaces the BLS.
- Florida Department of Health Registered Nurse (RN) or Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) licensure required.
Please send resume to: