Full-Time Attention Medical Assistants $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Location: Westchester County, New York
- White Plains Hospital Physician Associates (WPHPA) is hiring Medical Assistants for multiple practice-based providers. WPHPA is a division of White Plains Hospital, aligning multi-specialty practices throughout Westchester County, New York with Hospital services. As a result, our patients can benefit from greater access to an expanding breadth of outpatient specialty services.
- Medical Assistants will perform administrative and clinical duties under the direction of a Clinician and/or Practice Manager. Administrative duties include scheduling appointments, maintaining medical records, billing, and some coding information for insurance purposes. Clinical duties may include taking, recording vital signs, preparing patients for examination, drawing blood, and other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- Successful completion of a Medical Assisting program from an accredited school
- Current CMA certification/RMA (preferred)
- Must have BLS upon hire or obtain the certification during the Hospital Orientation
- Minimum 1 year experience with EMR, electronic scheduling, and basic medical terminology
- Two years of recent experience working in a medical facility as Medical Assistant preferred
Apply Online: https://www.wphospital.org/careers
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including health/dental/vision, retirement plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, and more.