Full-Time Behavior Analyst
Behavior Analyst Position Overview
We are seeking passionate individuals who are motivated and driven to make a positive impact in the lives of children on the Autism (ASD) Spectrum! Our Behavioral Analysts are individuals with substantial ABA experience in implementing intervention plans. We offer on-the-job training, competitive wages, career advancement as well as great benefits! No college degree required!
We are hiring for both full-time and part-time positions!
BA Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
Behavioral Analyst Position Requirements
• A passion for providing mental health and autism-focused services
• If no college degree, acquired 4,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of mental health services to clients with ASD or related conditions.
• With a college degree, acquired 2,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of mental health services to clients with mental illness if the candidate possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields.
• Enrolled in a graduate program in behavioral science or have a Master’s Degree in behavioral sciences or related fields.
• Not required but strongly recommended: Experience with ABA Therapy
• Ability to work in a group setting or 1:1 with the client(s)
• Ability to maintain a level of professionalism with clients and their families
Behavior Analyst Benefits
Medical Insurance reimbursement, 401(k) with Generous Employer Match, Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays, Room for Growth & Career Advancement, On the Job Training, No mandatory Weekends, Overnights or On-Call!
BEHAVIOR ANALYST ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
• Identify key deficits of prospective clients.
• Conduct weekly training sessions for direct service providers.
• Collaborate with BCBA to develop and adjust individualized treatment plans.
• Observe DSP providers and clients to determine if the plan is working.
• Provide Active direction of an EIDBI provider while that provider delivers a service to the person to do any of the following activities:
o Ensure the provider is implementing procedures correctly
o Correct errors in implementation
o Train the provider to implement a modified procedure
• Observe a child with or without a DSP provider to test the implementation of a new procedure to determine if changes are needed.
• Analyze treatment data and collaborate with BCBA to adjust treatment programs.