Full-Time Case Manager
This position will be at a new Detox facility in Gallup, NM. The anticipated start date will be around
December 1, 2020.
Under the supervision of the Clinical Director, the Detox Program Clinician provides counseling and therapy
services to Detox clients with substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health disorders. Conducts initial
assessment of clients to determine ASAM criteria and risk assessment. Works with clients under the structured
framework of state and federal law, the counseling code of ethics, and evidence-based practices (EBP), and policies
1. Perform assessments on clients utilizing biopsychosocial assessment (BPS) and other evaluation tools to
determine the ASAM criteria.
2. Complete SAMHSA GPRA data collection tool.
3. Provide individual therapy utilizing EBP including, psycho-education cognitive/behavioral methods,
motivational methods, CRA, or other therapeutic modalities as assigned.
4. Support the 12 Step –programs and other Detox program client activities as directed.
5. Prepare and maintain complete case files on all assigned clients, making sure that all required services,
forms, and reports are included, complete, and timely.
6. Enforce and maintains policies, procedures, rights, rules, regulations, guidelines and adherence to and
compliance with client service delivery, confidentiality, and ethics.
7. Assists other staff in management of clients in emergencies according to policies and procedures and in
accordance with training.
8. Responsible for creating and maintaining a therapeutic and safe environment for clients.
9. Works with Case Manager to provide and coordinate referral services for clients to other agencies for
services not provided by organization.
10. Attends all mandatory Staff Meetings/Trainings.
11. Participates in initial and ongoing training on EBPs utilized for client service delivery. Maintains fidelity to
the EBPs being utilized.
12. Coordinates with all Detox Program staff to assure that all requirements of the program are being met and
client services are integrated with other services provided by organization.
13. Maintains confidentiality in accordance with State and Federal law, the counseling code of ethics and
policies and procedures.
14. Participates in weekly group supervision with Clinical Director and other program staff.
15. Conducts chart reviews of current clients during group supervision as indicated/required.
16. Performs other related duties as required by Clinical Director.
Register and apply at excelstaff.com
Call a Recruiter Today