Full-Time Case Managers
Location: Openings in Fort Worth & Houston, TX
The Case Manager is responsible for the provision of case management services to clients of the substance abuse program. The Case Manager ensures that all requirements of the contract, licensure, and VOA-TX Policies and Procedures are applied equally to all clients.
- Provides monitoring services for client adherence to individualized treatment plans.
- Manages all aspects of participants’ progress through the program including development and implementation.
- Provides active, intensive, comprehensive case management services which includes accompanying the client to the referral source if necessary.
- Monitors Peer Support groups.
- Maintains and strengthens existing linkages with community agencies and establishes new links.
- Collects, reviews, and communicates medical, psychological, educational, social, and employment information and implements required action under guidance of the Clinical Coordinator.
- Observes behavior of residents to ensure compliance with VOA-TX Policy and Procedures and House Rules.
- Assists residents with coping and problem solving and intervenes in resident verbal or physical conflicts.
- Evaluate and provide passes for medication pick up.
- Obtains UA samples to monitor resident substance abuse.
- Assists residents in setting appointments and initiating contacts.
- Provides transportation for residents in facility vehicle.
- Coordinates all communication to community agencies.
- Performs intake procedures on new residents.
- Collects records of referrals and maintains participant files.
- Provides training as requested in group and individual settings as developed in the treatment plan.
- Plans and implements recreational activities for residents.
- Monitors contracts, ongoing adherence to contract, and administrative documentation for all aspects of program participants.
- Maintains chronological written records.
- Participates in staff meetings and training.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Social Work, Psychology plus two years related experience in Substance Abuse.
- A Texas Driver’s License is required and the ability to be insured.
Volunteers of America Texas offers a rich benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, Vacation and Sick time, other optional benefits and a retirement plan.
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today!