Full-Time Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) – Immediate Hire
Matrix Providers – Caring for America’s military family
Serving America’s military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities.
URGENT: We are hiring for a civilian Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families in Annapolis, MD.
• Status: Full time
•Rate: $18.22 / Hourly
• Location: 695 Kinkaid Road, Annapolis MD 21402
• Schedule: Primary Clinic between 7:30 am – 8 pm, Monday through Friday, 40 hrs/week, or Orthopedic Clinic between 6 am – 6:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
• Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Certified Medical Assistant must have the following qualifications:
• Graduate from a medical assistant training program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) of the American Medical Technologists or a formal medical services training program of the United States Armed Forces.
• Current certification from either of the following; as a medical assistant by the American Association of Medical Assistants; Current registration by the American Medical Technologists.
• A minimum of one year of full-time experience as a CMA after graduation.
Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.