Freelance Certified Nurse’s Aid
Together, we can make a difference! Total Nurses Network specializes in all aspects of healthcare staffing. Right now, we are seeking a Certified Nurses Assistant to provide exceptional care for our client’s patients. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a dedicated healthcare team committed to the highest quality standards. When you partner with Total Nurses Network, you can expect highly competitive pay rates, job opportunities in diverse settings, and flexible schedules. If you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this role, we want to hear from you!
- Assists and follow care plan for terminally ill patients, provide quality and comprehensive on-going care
- Pain and symptom management.
- Provides medical expertise on pain and symptom management for patients and family members
- Providing physical support for patients or residents with daily activities and personal hygiene, including bathing, dressing, getting out of bed, using the toilet, walking, standing or exercising.
- Turning and repositioning bedridden patients.
- Accurate documentation
- Answering call lights in a timely manner
- Answering patient calls and determining how best to help them
- Providing physical support for patients or residents with daily activities
- Current license or certification
- Minimum one year of experience
- Negative TB test and clearance to work without restrictions
- Reliability is a MUST!
Work where and when you want with Total Nurses Network! We are proud to offer the flexibility you need and the competitive compensation you deserve.
FREE NEXT BUSINESS DAY PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please call Kim at 708-665-1793 or apply online at www.tn-networks.com