Part-Time Certified Nursing Assistant
Happy Friday, We are almost at the end of the week, I hope you are looking forward to the weekend. My name is Prashant Verma, A Dedicated Healthcare Recruiter with Sage Group with a proven track record of finding unique and befitting opportunities for HealthCare Professionals Nationwide. Sage Group is a national Healthcare recruiting company with leading Healthcare Clients all over the US.
Upon reviewing your profile, I must commend on your background which is very impressive and ideal for one of our open roles. I have an immediate and exciting contract assignment for “Certified Nursing Assistant” in Newton, NJ area for one of my direct Healthcare clients. I am wondering if I could interest you in this role or perhaps just connect for an informational conversation/chat.
Please note that I have also left a Voicemail as well as Text, so you could please revert to me in your preferred method of communication. Please feel free to text me on (+1732-285-1023)
I am including job details below, I would appreciate if you could kindly respond to my e-mail and let me know of your interest. If the below role is not an ideal opportunity for your job search, I would welcome a brief conversation with you to get acquainted and know more about your preferences so I can match your profile when an Ideal opportunity arises.
Job Title: Certified Nursing Assistant
Location: Newton, NJ
Job Type: Contract, 8 weeks
Shift Time: Evening Shift (3:00 PM to 11:00 PM)
Schedule: Days: Any 5 days.
A certified nursing assistant, or CNA, helps patients with activities of daily living and other healthcare needs under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). CNA’s are also commonly referred to as a Nursing Assistant, Patient Care Assistant (PCA), or a Nurse’s Aide.
- Provides direct patient care, including treatments and diagnostic studies as directed by a Registered Nurse,
- Provides other support services, dictated by patient needs, as a care delivery team member. Utilizes effective and appropriate communication styles.
- Supports unit and hospital goals and objectives.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- CNA certification in the Commonwealth of PENNSYLVANIA is required.
- Experience in direct provision of patient care activities, including treatments and/or diagnostic studies required.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and can function independently as well as interdependently.
- Demonstrates the ability to initiate, accept and adapt to change.
- Demonstrates time management and organizational skills.
- Recent CNA experience in an acute care setting is preferred.
Why Work for Sage Group:
Sage Group is one of Nation’s leading HealthCare Staffing firm with Clients all over the US, Sage Group has over 100+ years of combined management experience and proven track record and ability to provide their choice of assignments for healthcare professionals nationwide. We cater to Nationwide Healthcare Clients in short term, long term, temp, Perdiem, temp-to-hire, permanent and travelers assignments.
No Matter What Type of Position you are seeking for, Sage Group will be able to help you find the right opportunity for you.
Healthcare Recruiter | Sage Group Healthcare Staffing
A Division of Sage Group Technologies Inc.,
Direct: 732.285.1023 | eMail: email@example.com
(P): 732.860.4602 Ext: 518
Disclaimer: This is not a Spam mail, we are contacting you because either you have applied for a similar role with our company in the past, have your resume posted on job boards, professional groups, etc., We apologize if this email has caused any inconvenience, please disregard if this is not relevant to you or reply with remove and we will be sure to take the necessary steps to avoid any further inconvenience.