Full-Time Chief Clinical Officer
Chief Clinical Officer
Salary: $160k – $165k + 25% Annual Bonus
- Directs and coordinates functions and activities of nursing department and assigned clinical operation departments.
- Consults with and advises Chief Executive Officer on the general operation of the hospital. Develops nursing and clinical department’s goals, objectives, standards of performance, policies and procedures.
- Organizes nursing and clinical departments according to administrative and nursing service guidelines; ensures compliance with legal, organizational, and medical staff standards.
- Has authority and responsibility for establishing, directing, and implementing the Standards of Nursing Practice and the clinical operations and financial matters related to all nursing and clinical care areas and functions.
As a Chief Clinical Officer you will have:
- Bachelor’s in nursing required. Master’s degree in nursing, Healthcare administration, or business administration preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may substitute for education requirements.
- Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado or eligible for reciprocity
- Minimum of five years’ experience in healthcare administration/management with a minimum of two years’ experience at a senior nursing management level.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in hospital management in an inpatient, acute care environment.
- Graduate level education may substitute on a year-to-year basis for the required experience.
Reference ID: CCODenver
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $160,000.00 – $165,000.00 per year