Full-Time Clinical Psychologist
Sterling Medical is currently looking for a
full time Clinical Psychologist
On-Site at the 6th Medical Group
At Mountain Home Air Force Base,Idaho.
Hours: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday
Great Pay, Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, 3 weeks PTO, sick time
Degree/Education Have a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or (Psy.D.)
degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA accredited psychology program.
· Basic Life Support
· Experience: Shall have completed an APA accredited internship/residency in professional psychology. Have a minimum of one year experience as a licensed clinical psychologist. Have a minimum of one year post-licensure experience in the application of evidence-based cognitive behavioral therapy interventions.
Licensure/Registration: Have and maintain a current license to practice psychology in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Provide psychological assessments and treatment
- Provide appropriate psychological therapy for patient
- Conduct psychological evaluations, mental health treatment, clinical supervision and consultation
- Provide psychological testing and diagnostic assessments
- Referred for a psychological evaluation
- Assess psychological programs, services
- Provide supervision to psychological associates
- Facilitating family therapy and individual therapy
- Administer all necessary psychological testing
- Act as a psychological profiler
- Providing Individual counseling/psychotherapy, group psychotherapy-psychoeducation-skills training, psychological assessment, behavioral management consultation
- Assess psychological state and use psychodiagnostic evaluations and psychotherapy
- Provide local and remote psychological services
- Provide psychological services via tele health
- Support the provision of psychological services
- Conduct psychological evaluations including intellectual and personality assessment and neuropsychological screenings
- Treat psychological disorders to effect improved adjustments
- Offering a full range of psychological services
- Provide psychological services to students that include (but are not limited to) individual therapy, group therapy, emergency/crisis intervention, psychological assessment, treatment planning
- Conduct intake assessments, conduct psychological assessments and provide crisis management
If you have the qualifications for this position, apply online, or contact: