Full-Time Clinical Psychologist-Overseas
Sterling Medical is currently looking for a
full time Clinical Psychologist
On-Site at Spangdahlem Air Base
approx 30 km from the city of Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
Great Pay, Global Benefits-Health, Dental, Vision,
401k, 2 weeks PTO
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES!
Degree/Education Have a Doctorate in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA accredited psychology program and completed an APA approved clinical psychology internship.
· Basic Life Support
· Experience:A minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years in the practice of clinical psychology, in a U.S. Government setting such as a DOD or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) MTF, and providing clinical services to individuals, couples, or groups in clinical psychotherapy services. Related experience will not be accepted in lieu of degree or license requirements.
Licensure/Registration: Have and maintain a current license to practice psychology in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.This license shall be current (not revoked, suspended, or lapsed in registration), and unrestricted.
- Provide psychological assessments and treatment
- Provide appropriate psychological therapy for patient
- Conduct applied research and clinical investigations in clinical/behavioral health psychology
- Individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples therapy, alcohol and drug treatment evaluations;
- Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required
- maintain accurate and current notes in both the Mental Health records and inpatient medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate and produces reports of evaluation and /or treatment as required
- Treat psychological disorders to effect improved adjustments
- Provide psychological services to students that include (but are not limited to) individual therapy, group therapy, emergency/crisis intervention, psychological assessment, treatment planning
- Conduct intake assessments, conduct psychological assessments and provide crisis management
- Participates in military specific training (training to perform Command Directed Evaluations, security clearances, Military Training Instructor clearances, pre-post deployment screening, PTSD, and combat stress
If you have the qualifications for this position, apply online, or contact: