Full-Time Critical Care RN- Night Shift Bryan, Texas!
CHI St Joseph Health in Bryan-College Station, Texas is interested in you for a Critical Care RN night shift position! Expand your Critical Care skills while working for an established healthcare system in a thriving community.
Critical Care Unit Need-to-Knows:
- $4.40/hour night shift differential
- 24 bed unit
- 2:1 / 1:1 nurse to patient ratio with Patient Care Assistant support
- Tenured team members with extensive Critical Care experience
- Patient Variety: The Critical Care Unit cares for all types of patients including but not limited to- Trauma, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Medical, General Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery and Acute Pulmonary complications
CHI St Joseph Health Need-to-Knows:
- Level II Emergency & Trauma Center, the highest in the region
- 225+ bed facility
- Certified Primary Stroke Center and Accredited v5 Chest Pain Center
- Primary clinical partner for Texas A&M University in the Bryan-College Station market.
- IBM Watson Health named CHI St. Joseph Health among its list of 15 Top Health Systems, second in small hospital systems nationwide
Bryan-College Station Need-to-Knows:
- Home of Texas A&M University (Fact: you don’t have to be an Aggie to live here)
- Low traffic! The average commute is 15 minutes!
- High performing school systems. College Station ISD is ranked in the Top 20 on The 2020 Best School Districts in Texas list published by Niche
- Great location: direct access to three of Texas’ largest metropolitan areas (Dallas, Houston, Austin) when you need a big city fix
- Population is 113,000 and increasing each year
We would love to speak with you more about the Critical Care RN opportunity at CHI St Joseph Health! Please email Sara Hermes at email@example.com to further discuss the opportunity OR apply today: