Full-Time CT Technologists
Welcome to Texas Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists! We are one of the premier ENT specialty groups on the Texas Gulf Coast and are dedicated to providing our patients with total care for diseases and disorders of the head and neck. We offer the highest level of specialty care for all ear, nose and throat problems at our many convenient offices in Harris and the surrounding counties. With more than 30 board-certified Otolaryngologists in 17 locations spanning four counties, we offer excellent, top-rated service and care right in your community.
We focus on providing the most up-to-date treatment combined with the best in customer service for our patients with hearing problems, allergies, dizziness, sinus infections, snoring or any other ear, nose and throat related problems. Texas ENT Specialists also offers specialized divisions including the Texas Facial Plastic Surgery Center, the Texas Ear Center, and the Texas Center for Voice and Swallowing.
Texas E.N.T. Specialists offers a fast-paced, enriching work environment and an excellent compensation and benefits package (competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, life insurance, FSA, HSA, matching 401k with profit sharing, a defined benefit plan, tuition reimbursement program, etc). We utilize available advanced technology and have updated nice offices for our patients and valued staff! Come join us…
We are currently looking for a CT Technologist to join our team.
Summary: Demonstrates technical and specialized skills using Computed Tomography (CT) equipment to produce cross-sectional images that will aid in the diagnosing of diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs high-quality diagnostic CT imaging
- Educates and prepares patients for their examination
- Responsible for the safety, physical and mental comfort of the patients
- Conducts quality assurance measures to ensure the proper functioning of all technical equipment; alerts supervisor when problems arise
- Follows radiation safety standards using proper radiation protection during examinations
- Maintains the integrity of equipment by using proper sterilization techniques and compliance with all infection control procedures
- Efficient and effective use of eClinicalWorks and all other software programs to input patient results
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Certification
- Completion of an accredited Radiologic Technology Program
- Registered CT Technologist with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT-CT)
- Licensed by the Texas Medical Board (MRT)
- Certified in Basic or Advanced Life Support (BLS or ACLS)
- At least two years’ clinical experience preferred