Full-Time Detox Program Director
DETOX PROGRAM DIRECTOR
We are searching for a dynamic and motivated Program Director who will facilitate the launch of its Detoxification Program in Gallup
NM. Qualified candidate should have previous management experience in healthcare operations with the strong ability to develop and
lead both clinical and medical staff using performance-based metrics. In addition to managing the day to day operations of the program,
the Program Director must also maintain a learning environment focused on recruiting, developing, and retaining a quality team. This
position requires someone who is highly organized to ensure daily operational tasks are completed and compliance is maintained while
simultaneously fostering a learning environment for their team that leads to long-term employee retention. The Program Director will
work closely with the Medical Director, Clinical Director, clinical staff and Leadership to ensure the overall wellbeing and safety of
1. Responsible for the start-up operations in Gallup. Coordinating with leadership to launch operations in every detail from
assembling a team of professionals to serve clients to acting as local liaison for
2. Responsible for the day to day operations of all substance use disorder service lines in a person centered, best practice focused
environment consistent with ASAM criteria
3. Knowledge of and ability to utilize evidence based practices and clinical practice guidelines appropriately and ability to guide
staff in using these tools.
4. Ability to deal effectively with individuals or groups representing widely divergent backgrounds, interests, and points of view.
5. Skill in managing and directing the work of others to accomplish program goals and objectives.
6. Ability to translate management goals and objectives into well-coordinated and controlled work operations.
7. Ability to establish and monitor production and performance priorities and standards.
8. Ability to analyze organizational and operational problems and to develop and implement solutions that result in sound
operation of the program.
9. Participate, coordinate and perform in-service training in areas related to improvement of service delivery to clients and
10. Responsible for the regulatory compliance and positive audit results of all service lines reviewed by funders, government
regulators, and CARF or other accreditation bodies.
11. Ensure the development of program policies and procedures which further the goals and objectives of the agency and the
12. Ensure that an environment is created, which is supportive, safe and appropriately structured for individuals seeking treatment
and looking to enter recovery.
13. Attend to all state licensing guidelines and respond to requests for information
Register and apply at excelstaff.com
Call a Recruiter Today