Full-Time Director of Data Management
Who We Are:
For nearly 120 years, Volunteers of America Southwest has stepped forward through our ministry of service to help vulnerable individuals and families in our community by providing services and tools to improve their quality of life.
Our mission is to inspire hope through our ministry of service by providing individuals and families with tools to improve their quality of life. Why work for us?
Great company culture: good co-workers, commitment to excellence, great place to work, room for advancement and strong values.
Meaningful work: what we do really matters, and changes lives every day.
Rest and Relaxation: 3 weeks paid time off and 10 paid holidays.
Health benefits: medical, dental, vision, disability coverage and more.
Prepare for the future: 403(b) with company match
To learn more, visit us online at https://www.voasw.org/
Under supervision of the Chief Financial Officer, the Director of Data Management will be responsible for ensuring the overall success for data operations and/or implementations of data management systems, analysis, interpretation, and evaluation for our Renaissance Treatment Center in Mission Valley (San Diego, CA).
This is a hands-on leadership role responsible for supporting data implementation and ongoing production cycles. The Director of Data Management is responsible for the efficiency and quality of the operating processes. The Director will also hire, retain, evaluate, and lead data entry team members. The Director drives the operational planning and success of Data Operations, and champions new technologies and methodologies. The Director will also oversee capacity planning, budget planning and budget management.
Interested? Apply now: https://bit.ly/32hbIM5
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and at least 8 years of systems or business operations experience.
- You are a people person with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have diagnostics experience.
- You have outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
- You have experience with healthcare data intake processes and/or operations.
- You are knowledgeable about healthcare data warehousing and reporting.
- You have experience managing organizations.
- You have experience hiring, training, retaining, and developing staff.
- You have experience managing technology delivery teams.
- You have a solid understanding of Medi-Cal claims, eligibility, pharmacy and provider data formats and fields.
- You possess strong knowledge and understanding of SQL, SSPS, SAS, and relevant technologies.
- You possess good judgement and reasoning abilities.
- You are detail oriented and analytical, able to analyze large amounts of information and extrapolate key data elements.
- You have working knowledge of workflow management and operational metrics development.
- You are familiar with SanWits, Welligent, Electronic Medical Records (EMR), HL7, and other provider databases and systems.
- Ensures overall quality and timeliness of data operations and/or implementation processes.
- Responsible for data coordination and overall data management of resources.
- Monitors, evaluates and reports on client files completion.
- Effectively communicates data management problems and delays.
- Establishes status and metrics that encapsulate performance and utilization in a clear and effective manner.
- Manages teams that are responsible for delivery of Data Operations including hiring, mentorship, training, retention, and performance evaluations.
- Handles overall development and coordination of data collection and reporting procedures.
- Provides technical leadership to team.
- Manage internal and client expectations. Communicate and report issues and delays as needed.
- Manages technology roadmap and prioritizes projects for Data Management team.
- Handles Client data loads and manages quality issues and delays.
- Improve processes and automation.
- Provide training and serve as Subject Matter Expert.
- Develop key reports that demonstrate established key business indicators and outcomes for each service line.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications are only accepted online. This Employer participates in E-Verify.