Full-Time Disability Evaluation Coordinator (PEBLO)
STERLING MEDICAL IS CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A
Full Time Disability Services Coordinator (PEBLO)
Needed On-Site at Tinker AFB, OK
Monday – Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm
Great Pay and Benefits!!
2 Weeks PTO, 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Associate Degree in business administration, management or health care organizations from an accredited college or University.
Desired Work Experience:
- Previous experience as a Beneficiary Services Representative, PEBLO, VA Medical Services Coordinator, or Civilian Disability Services Coordinator
- Knowledge of military healthcare delivery system
- Knowledge of TRICARE and/or Medical Evaluation Board (“MEB”) and/or Disability Evaluation System (“DES”).
- Ability to work with complex issues that arise when addressing fitness for duty or physical disability evaluation issues
- Ability to counsel and explain benefits with tact
IF YOU HAVE THE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE FOR THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE APPLY ONLINE or Contact:
Modern Healthcare Services JV