Part-Time Doctor (MD/DO) Physician – Medical Marijuana
The State of Missouri has given physicians the ability to treat qualifying conditions with medical marijuana. Green Health Docs (www.greenhealthdocs.com) is a national clinical office chain looking to assist qualified patients in accessing medical marijuana.
We are seeking an MD/DO licensed in good standing with the State of Missouri who wants to be a leader in the fight to eradicate the opioid epidemic and guide patients toward wellness! Shifts are typically 6 hours and the schedule can be made around your availability.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Be an advocate for patients seeking to use medical marijuana as part of their treatment plan
- Perform a history and brief examination, including discussing the risks/benefits of medical marijuana, verification of the diagnosis of the patients qualifying condition, and certify patients within the Missouri DHSS system
- Expectation that the provider develop a relationship with each patient during the examination, including performing annual follow-up care and monitoring of medical marijuana use
- Take detailed examination notes and maintain notes and medical records in EMR system (we will train and provide charting templates!)
- MD or DO License and in good standing to practice as a physician in Missouri
- Ability to utilize technology, specifically the in-house EMR system (we will train!)
- Board Certification preferred, but not required
- Make a difference in the lives of countless residents in the area who are seeking to find relief in a natural form and end their addictions and opiate use/abuse
- Fast-paced, fun office environment with professional, like-minded medical marijuana advocates
- Set your schedule
- Guaranteed hourly base pay for each shift
Wages: $80.00 to $110.00 /hour