Full-Time Electrophysiology Technologist
Title: Electrophysiology Technologist
Client: Memorial Health UMC
Location: Savannah, Georgia
SHIFT: Full-time |No Weekends
Compensation: $24.62-$34.47 per hr. relocation assistance available on a case-by-case basis, sign on bonus up to $5,000 based on experience and a 2 yr. commitment.
Memorial Health University Medical Center (MHUMC) is a 612-bed hospital in Savannah, Georgia. We opened our doors in 1955 and have evolved into the most advanced healthcare provider in the region. We are a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children’s care, high-risk pregnancies, and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region’s only Level 1 trauma center, the region’s only children’s hospital, and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine. Memorial Health proudly serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina.
- Scrub in and assist the physician in the diagnostic or interventional procedures
- Prep and circulate within the procedure room and procure all equipment needed for given procedures
- Assess the patient for factors that may indicate or contraindicate the procedure, such as medications, insufficient patient preparation or artifacts etc.
- Verify clinical information according to departmental policies (Red Rules, Time out)
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding and working knowledge of normal anatomy, abnormal anatomy, and physiology, radiation safety, interventional supplies and equipment operation
- Recognize and resolve equipment operations, problems, and discrepancies, anticipate patient needs and concerns and determine the appropriate care needed
- Administer intravascular contrast media and medication according to protocol
- Archives images to data storage devices according to established guidelines and practice radiation protection for themselves, patients, and others.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Radiologic Technology Training Program that is an approved ARRT program
- Passed boards or registry for ARRT or credentialed by RCIS; ACLS within six months of hire
- One year experience as a Radiographer or RCIS required
- One year experience as a Special Procedures Tech preferred
- Must have minimum 1 yr. experience
- Must have ET/Special procedure experience
- Reports to the Dir. Cardiac Cath Lab
IT TECHNICAL RECRUITER
Consulting & Staffing