Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician
The Royster Group, Inc. is seeking a full-time Emergency Medicine Physician to join the dynamic team at Joint Base Andrews in Washington, DC to provide a complete range of emergency medical and surgical services. This is a rewarding opportunity to provide emergency care services to our active-duty, retired military, and their families.
- Free-standing emergent care center
- Low acuity
- 10-hour shifts
- Competitive compensation
- Medical Malpractice Insurance covered
- At least 2 years of emergency medicine experience within the last 3 years.
- Physicians shall meet the experience, training, and certification requirements for the appropriate level of emergency medical staff physician in accordance with regulations
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in any state in which a license is held.
- Current with and have completed all continuing education requirements specified by their professional licensure or certification.
- Must be current with and have completed all continuing education (CME) requirements specified by their professional licensure or certification.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification. Current certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS). Certification cards must display the American Heart Association, the American Red Cross or Military Training Network emblem. Web-based classes do not meet required standards.
Current Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) certification is not required, however, successful completion of an ATLS course, at some point in the past is required.