Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Earn over $200k per year as an Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant or Advanced Practice Practitioner in Wellsville, NY!
Delphi Healthcare PLLC has been providing Emergency Department staffing solutions, for over two decades, in the Upstate New York area. Our staff has been providing excellent, high quality, efficient care for our patients and long term career satisfaction for our physicians and physician assistants. Delphi Healthcare is a unique organization that is physician owned and managed and understands the importance of providing exceptional emergency medical care.
We are seeking a Physician Assistant to join our team! You will provide Emergency Department services while working independently at low volume emergency departments in the Upstate, NY region. (Buffalo, Elmira & Wellsville, NY)
- Provide medical treatment to Emergency Department patients
- Develop and implement patient management plans
- Educate patients on overall wellness and health maintenance
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Minimum of 5 Years of ED experience as a PA
- Familiarity with procedures and airway management
- Ability to build rapport with patients and staff
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with limited resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Delphi Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Delphi Healthcare, PLLC is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. Delphi Healthcare, PLLC will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. If you are interested in applying for employment and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at 585-880-1365.