Full-Time Entry Level Healthcare Administrator
Please apply using this application link:
Another Source’s client, SCI Solutions, is recruiting an Entry Level Healthcare Administrator to join their team.
Here’s a little about SCI Solutions and the position they are recruiting for:
If you’re looking to get started in the healthcare field with a dynamic and rapidly growing healthcare technology organization, we invite you to join the team at SCI Solutions (www.scisolutions.com). SCI operates a software-as-a-service network for more than 600 hospitals, diagnostic imaging centers, physician groups, and post-acute organizations nationwide.
SCI is seeking a bright and self-motivated individual to join our collaborative team. We are a dynamic group of healthcare coordinators who believe that supporting and empowering one another in the workplace is critical to overall success. We are seeking the best of the best! No experience in healthcare? No problem! We will train you on everything you need to know.
On an average workday at SCI you will assist in processing orders for medical exams by checking patient medical eligibility, communicating with insurance payers to determine if authorization is required for specific medical procedures, and obtaining authorization if necessary. We will train you in all of these areas, so experience in the medical field is not necessary, although we require at least a 1-year working history (in any field/industry).
The best candidates for this position will possess the following:
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude including patience and grace under pressure
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Eagerness to learn, work hard, and have fun
- Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Computer proficiency and ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (stop using your degree as a coaster!)
New hires will be entitled to:
- Free ORCA pass
- Eligibility for an annual performance bonus
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short term and long-term disability plan
- Life insurance
- Enrollment in a 401k program
- Equity Appreciation Bonus Units
- Fully stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Free fitness center
Our office is situated in downtown Seattle, just a short walk from King Street Station, the light rail, and on major bus lines. This is a full-time position, 40 hours weekly with schedule flexibility. Office hours are Monday through Friday between 6:00 am and 5:00 pm, and you will have an opportunity to discuss what hours works best for you upon hire.
All final candidates must provide two business references, who we will be speaking to and undergo a complete background and credit check. We strongly encourage recent college graduates or those looking for an exciting opportunity to apply!
*SCI Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Another Source works with their clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process.