Part-Time Family Therapist. Part-time.
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist LMFT. Part-time. Be a part of a progressive multi-disciplinary team working both outpatient and inpatient to meet our clients’ needs. Apply today at email@example.com.
LMFT Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide outpatient interventions.
- You will work within a team model by collaborating and integrating care.
- You get to provide warm hand-off services and collaborative care for children, young adults, adults, couples, and families.
- Consult medical providers regarding neurodevelopment, psycho-social/psychiatric concerns, and behavior change. Provide psychological treatment addressing coping with medical experiences and related psycho-social and family-system stressors.
- Engage patients and families to develop customized treatment plans.
- Consult with primary and specialty care, psychologists, teachers, and other care providers.
- Opportunity to help further develop and implement site-specific protocols, integrating behavioral health, nutrition, physical therapy, and medicine with community medical partners at primary-care and specialty-clinic placements.
LMFT Qualifications and Compensation
- Candidates MUST have a Minnesota license in Marriage Family Therapy
- Applicants should be available to work 2 to 4 days per week (minimum 15 and up to 32 hours/week commitment) depending on location and type of services provided.
- An ideal candidate will be team-oriented, able to adapt to a fast-paced environment, and have a strong interest and/or understanding in advancing the integration of mental health, nutrition, and medicine.
Related keywords: social worker, therapist, counselor, mental health, marriage family therapist, social work, mental health therapist
Therapist Job Type: Part-time
Therapist Pay: $26.00 – $35.00 per hour
Remote work opportunities for some shifts during COVID.
All current MDH prevention guidelines are strictly enforced.