Full-Time Healthcare Marketer/Case Manager/ Hospital Development Liaison
Hospital Development Liaison
Atlanta, GA and surrounding areas
LifeLink Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit community service organization dedicated to the recovery of life-saving and life-enhancing organs and tissue for transplantation therapy. We are currently searching for a highly motivated Hospital Development Liaison for the Atlanta area.
Please join us in this rewarding career.
Primary responsibility is to function as a professional educator in a hospital environment, while maintaining a positive working relationship with key external agency (hospital, medical examiner, coroner, funeral home) personnel within this assigned area with the ultimate goal of increasing donation through increased referrals.
In order to service local agencies at this location, living in this area or willing to relocate is preferred.
- Through regular visits to each assigned external agency, learns names and functions of associated personnel, develops relationships and introduces LifeLink and your objectives to each critical department/office/unit and administrative/executive position.
- Acts as communication link between LifeLink staff and agency personnel utilizing specific protocols and skills to facilitate the recovery of organs and/or tissue for transplantation.
- Incorporates physician development initiatives in marketing plans, participating in presentations and other department projects.
- Gains an understanding of each agency’s unique working and political environment, determining the individual requirements/needs of each and enlisting the cooperation of critical personnel through strong interpersonal communication and a committed and enthusiastic presence.
- Defines goals and objectives for each agency, designing individual marketing plans based on specific needs, per department standards and protocol. Follows marketing plans throughout fiscal year, modifying as appropriate to reach goals.
- Responds on-site at the hospital to evaluate the patient’s medical/social information, huddle with healthcare team about next steps, communicate with the appropriate recovery staff/AOC, and document in the EHR as needed.
- A 2 – 4 year college degree with a focus of marketing or a comparable field of study with appropriate related experience and demonstrated above average personal interaction and communication skills.
- Ability to apply sound judgement, maintaining a constant open line of communication with Supervisor, working with little direct supervision and with a growing degree of autonomy.
- Demonstrated presentation skills.
- Reliable vehicle with good driving record and current state license.
- Ability to work after-hours and weekends, and travel within assigned territory.
Professional appearance a must.
To apply for this role, submit application at www.lifelinkfoundation.org/careers/