Full-Time Health Navigator (Telephonic) – Evening Shift
Required skills & experience:
1. MUST have experience in customer support and call center environments
2. MUST have some experience at a health plan
3. Will need to be on the phone or answering emails during the entire shift
4. Bi-lingual in English/Spanish a plus
What you need to know:
1. Great opportunity to join a healthcare company
2. Shift from 1130-8pm or 2:30 – 11:00 PM EST
3. Local to Pembroke or Remote in US
4. Will need to travel to Pembroke, MA for training. Training last 4-6 weeks and is a combination of remote and onsite training
We’re a medical ally that empowers employees and their families to make better medical decisions at every point in their healthcare journey. We do this by combining our deep clinical expertise with compassionate, high-touch support and a unique understanding of all the challenges along the way.
We offer what only independent medical experts can: unbiased answers on any medical condition, vital information curated for each participant, advice based on hard evidence, assistance getting expert opinions, and the one-on-one support to make even the most difficult health decisions with confidence. Our comprehensive solution integrates medical decision support and expert medical opinion to guide individuals and families throughout the healthcare journey, while also reducing unnecessary elective surgeries and driving patients to the highest quality providers.