Full-Time Home Health Director of Nursing
Home Health Director of Nursing
The DON will be responsible for assisting our team with the coordination and delivery of quality patient care. This will include the monitoring, reviewing and maintenance of patient care documentation according to company policy.
This position will require office and some field work. The right candidate will have at least 2 years of home health experience working as an RN. Responsibilities Responsible for directing the accurate, complete and timely provision of quality client care and services in compliance with regulatory requirements. Assures the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of Medicare clinical records in compliance with regulatory and company requirements.
Job Processes, including, but not limited to:
- Oversees the maintenance of patient clinical records and reports for purposes of evaluation and compliance.
- Coordinates and oversees all direct and indirect patient services provided by clinical personnel and clinical teams.
- Provides guidance to Case Managers and Clinical Staff to assist them in continually improving all aspects of home health care services provided by agency personnel.
- Provides help in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient and family/caregiver care to all clinical personnel as indicated.
- Plans and implements in-service and continuing education programs to meet education and training needs of agency personnel.
- Assists in the implementation and monitoring of the agency’s improvement program, including personnel productivity, personnel quarterly, and annual reviews.
- Stays informed about changes in the field of nursing and home health care; shares information with appropriate agency personnel.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with current license to practice professional nursing in the state of Texas.
- Two years of home health nursing experience as an RN and
- (1) one year of management experience.
- Demonstrates the ability to supervise and direct professional administrative personnel.
- Working knowledge of Medicare.
This position is in the Greater Austin area. The area is well known for it’s live music scene, and rich history and lots of attractions to explore!. Great place to live and work!
If you have the qualifications and experience for this exciting opportunity, please apply online, or contact:
Sr. Healthcare Recruiter
ABPS Med Staff
513-770-3300, x 1016