Full-Time Home Health Physical Therapist I or II
The Physical Therapist I is responsible and accountable for providing examinations, evaluations, therapy diagnosis, interventions, and prognosis in accordance with established hospital and departmental policies and procedures. Emphasis on managing daily clinical caseload efficiently including: effective treatment, and appropriate documentation and billing practices. The therapist I will participate in performance improvement and program development activities in accordance with departmental goals and objectives.
1. Licenses/Certifications: P.T. license in the State of Illinois or license pending with a valid Letter of Authorization to practice Physical Therapy in the State of Illinois required. The maximum allowable time to practice in a license pending status under the Letter of Authorization is 6 months per licensing regulations. CPR Certification preferred
2. Experience/Skills: Entry level clinical skills: 0 yrs of experience required. Achieves & maintains 0-10 points on the Clinical Ladder Grid. Basic computer skills required.
3. Physical and Sensory Demands: Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with patients, families, peer and other team members as needed for assessment, intervention, and professional development. Must be physically able to lift, support, move patients 50 – 100 lbs.
4. Working conditions: Universal Precautions Category I
5. If applicable, must possess valid Illinois drivers license and must be deemed as an acceptable driver in accordance with the MHS Fleet Safety Policy (5 year MVR will be required).
About the position:
• Affiliated with Memorial Health System, a growing Magnet and Teaching Hospital
• Flexibility of schedule
• Large variety of patients
• One of one patient care
• Laptop and cell phone provided
• Up to $20,000 in school loan forgiveness
• Extensive orientation/training available if needed
Apply Here: http://jobs.choosememorial.org/search-listing/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmemorialmedical-openhire.silkroad.com%2Fepostings%2Findex.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Dapp.jobInfo%26version%3D1%26jobid%3D5308&title=Home Health Physical Therapist I or II