Full-Time Hospice Physician
Join one of the leading hospice and palliative care organizations in the nation.
The Hospice physician will join a team of six physicians and two nurse practitioners, and will primarily work in the Grand Junction area.
Awards and Recognition:
Surpassed national benchmarks of care-excellence reflected in quality results.
We have a high satisfaction level evidenced by employee surveys. Employees note competitive pay, excellent benefits, relocation reimbursement, paid continuing education and conference opportunities.
Living in western Colorado:
Great area of Western Colorado that boasts 300+ days of sunshine, with a short drive to the slopes of Aspen! Great tourist attraction with lots of activities!
Our Culture of Caring:
From patient care to administration, we work together to improve the quality of life for those facing serious aging, illness and grief–one family at a time. Every day, we see miracles of human caring, compassion, strength and courage.
Employee benefits include paid educational and conference opportunities, discounts on memberships and services throughout the area.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Hospice and Palliative Medicine OR Hospice Medical Director Certified
- Colorado Medical License and DEA certification
- Works well in a team
- Shares call with Hospital physicians
- Sees patients in their home, assisted living facility, group home, nursing home and the hospital
- Attend weekly interdisciplinary team
- Palliative medicine consultations
- Shares in hospice administrative duties with other physicians
If you have the qualifications and experience for this very exciting and rewarding opportunity, please contact:
Sr. Healthcare Recruiter
ABPS Med Staff