Full-Time Hospice Sales Representative
We have an excellent opportunity for a Hospice Sales Representative in the San Francisco Bay Area:
The Sales Representative must have the ability to apply a consultative sales approach to educate medical professionals about hospice services; meeting customer needs by providing care solutions to improve quality of patient care.
- Responsible to become a subject matter expert on Medicare Hospice Benefit, Client service offerings, disease specific clinical criteria and evidence based medicine.
- Develops sales messaging and strategies that align to the customers’ needs to ensure hospice appropriate patients gain access to hospice services.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; remaining current with changes in healthcare field in order to understand customer industry.
- Maintains professional relationships and collaborates with internal, clinical end of life care team. Attends team meetings on regular basis.
- Timely completion of administrative duties: expense reports, payroll entry, other administrative actions by required times.
- Perform related duties as required. This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- Participated in competitive team environment that involved individual accountability and teamwork
- Able to demonstrate examples on critical thinking and created solutions
- Past military service a plus
- Experience with volunteer organization a plus
- Hospice experience preferred but, not required
- Demonstrated knowledge and successful application of a need satisfaction selling process
- Ability to manage a territory, to conduct sales calls and to generate sales by building long term business partnerships
- Minimum 2 years sales experience or in healthcare services preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Job Type: Full-time
If you have the qualifications and experience for this exciting opportunity, contact:
Sr. Healthcare Recruiter
ABPS Med Staff
513-770-3300, x 1016