Temporary Hospital experienced Materials/Inventory Manager-NYC,NY
This is an Immediate requirement, Total Positions -10 nos.
We are looking for someone strong in the Hospital Inventory /Hospital Material Management side local to NYC,NY.If you match with the below, please do send us your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospital Inventory/ Hospital Materials Management experience is a MUST for this job. We have multiple positions at this location and, prefer those who are available for immediate start at NYC, NY.
Title: Materials /Logistics/Supply Chain Manager- (Hospital)
Duration: Initially on Contract 9 months -extendable
Open to all types of work Visa, but should be available to attend and work at NYC, NY.
- You will manage the Hospital logistics daily operations.
- Oversee Hospital logistics systems and inventory purchasing processes
- Review costs for optimal budget planning,Identify areas to optimize distribution and warehouse programs
- Responsible and accountable for logistics and distribution resources/structures
- Monitors the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods.
- Works with logistics and distribution leadership team to identify and execute optimum processes for inbound freight to ensure right stuff, right place, right time, and to ensure lowest possible cost.
- Manages an optimal warehouse operation, including receiving docks, storerooms, shipping areas, and all processes related to warehouse operation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or healthcare management or equivalent work experience required.
- Strong Supply chain experience preferred of which 5+ years Hospital /Healthcare leadership & management experience.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, compile complex reports and develop presentations.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills required.