Full-Time Intake Coordinator
Under the supervision of the Program Director performs the duties of Intake Coordinator; including, but not limited to, taking referral phone
calls, completing screenings, scheduling admissions, following up with scheduled clients, greeting people as they come in, and beginning
the Intake Process,
1. Answers and Returns phone calls of interested clients. Answers questions about program.
2. Provides referrals to other programs for clients unable to be treated or those clients in need of emergency services.
3. Completes in person and telephonic (as necessary) screening assessmentsfor potential new clients. Includes obtaining urine
analysis and prescription history as well as additional information on potential clients.
4. Coordinates with the Director of Nursing regarding medical concerns of prospective clients toensure they are appropriate
for our Residential Program.
5. Obtains final approval for all intakes from the Clinical Director.
6. Schedules and facilitates admissions for prospective clientsto the Residential Program.
7. Coordinates with referral sources regarding information, paperwork, etc. as necessary to facilitate admission.
8. Coordinates with client, referral source, and or doctor to ensure that all clients complete medical evaluation prior to intake and
arrive with medications, med orders, and other necessary paperwork and belongings.
9. Coordinates with Billing Specialist to ensure payment arrangements are made prior to intake.
I0. Communicates in a calm, respectful, and professional manner with all clients and prospective clients.
11. Maintains ethical and confidentiality rules and regulations in accordance with policies and procedures and HIPAA and 42CFR
12. Maintains accurate and up to date Waiting List of all prospective clients who have been screened and submits waiting list to
funding sources that require it.
13. Ensures that the waiting list, admissions process, and referral process complies with policies and procedures, Substance Abuse
Prevention and Treatment (SAPT) block grant, and CARF accreditation requirements for these processes
14. Completes quarterly Grant report and submission
15. Submits monthly waiting list
16. Assists Billing Specialist with ensuring accurate billing forservices.
17. Coordinates with Billing and Med Office to complete intake for new clients.
18. Work with community referral sources to generate referrals and increase and improve interagency collaboration including the
reentry program, Sobering Center, Local Pueblos and Tribes and others..
19. Complete data collection for intake/discharge/monthly average/iv drug user totals.
20. Completes all other related tasks as assigned by the Program Director.
Register and apply at excelstaff.com
Call a Recruiter Today