Full-Time Licensed Practical Nurse
Who We Are:
The Doctors Clinic is a progressive multi-specialty medical group dedicated to healing and excellence. We are a leader in healthcare quality. We honor individuality, empower people through open and honest communication and strive to earn the loyalty of every person we serve.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- All duties in the Medical Assistant job description AND:
- Collection of selected data about the health status of the patient.
- Participate in the development of the plan of care with other team members and safely implements that plan.
- Communicate in an attentive and individualized manner in every encounter.
- Verifies the patients understanding of the purpose of visit.
- Provide instruction/teaching to the patient according to the educational plan.
- Document care provided or procedures performed accurately on patient records.
- Provide each patient care in a safe, comfortable and private environment.
- Provide preventive care information that matches patient age, sex and health status.
- Demonstrate responsibility and accountability for professional practice, continued growth and self-evaluation.
- Adhere to employer work practices as described in TDC Occupational Exposure Plan policy.
- Document work processes as required.
- Maintain professional appearance and personal conduct at all times.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures including office and state protocols.
- Effectively cope with typical job stress.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current State of Washington LPN licensure.
- CPR certification for Health Care Providers.
Experience: 6 – 12 months of professional nursing experience in a clinical setting preferred.
- Ability to administer a variety of treatments and medications as directed.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use various types of equipment for examination and treatment procedures.
- Ability to take vital signs.
- Ability to maintain quality control standards.
- Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions.
- Knowledge of the principles and skills needed for practical nursing to provide patient care and treatment.
- Knowledge of examination, diagnostic and treatment room procedures.
- Knowledge of medications and their effects on patients.
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in busy or emergency situations.
- Ability to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language in person, by phone and in writing.
- Requires adherence to all policies and procedures, including but not limited to standards for safety, attendance, punctuality and personal appearance.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, management and peers.
- Maintain current CPR for Health Care Providers.
- Maintain current State of Washington LPN licensure.
Why Should You Apply?
- Be part of an award winning team that sets the standards for patient care
- We offer a generous benefits package – PTO, Medical, Dental, 401K, Employee Discounts, and more!
- Grow with us! We have talented tenured staff that are eager to set you up for success.
Apply Today! https://www.thedoctorsclinic.com/employment-opportunities.aspx