Full-Time Licensed Psychologist
Job Number: 19-148-6857 (1648)
Unit: Psychology Services
Division: Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD)
About Integral Care: As the largest provider of community based behavioral health services in Travis County, we are dedicated to improving the lives of adults and children living with mental illness, substance use disorder and intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Integral Care’s mission of Healthy Living for Everyone promotes a philosophy of greater independence and improved quality of life for the people we serve. We aim high. If you do too, we want to talk to you.
Description: The Psychologist is responsible for conducting intellectual and adaptive testing to determine eligibility for intellectual and disability services. Bilingual fluency in Spanish preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform intellectual and adaptive testing
- Complete Determination of Intellectual Disability (DID) reports
- Provide clinical supervision to licensed psychological associates
- Maintain documentation within required timelines and in compliance with program requirements
- Perform records reviews
- Develop working relationships with other IDD programs and services
- Provide support to individuals in accessing appropriate services through communication within Integral Care, community partners, service providers and other relevant agencies.
- Travel locally, on occasion for testing in the community
- Participate in inter-agency collaborations to problem solve client needs and barriers to progress
- Utilize electronic health records, Microsoft Word/Outlook and other applications.
The Candidate we are looking for:
- Knowledge and experience in intellectual and adaptive testing
- Excited to work with the IDD population. If you don’t already have experience with this population, then you must be motivated to learn.
- You like to stay busy and you are self-motivated.
- You are able to effectively communicate with all kinds of people, but you also work well independently.
- You are organized and able to keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- You don’t mind documentation and you excel at time management.
- You have the ability to respond to deadlines in a timely manner
- Most importantly, you are looking for a career that makes a difference in peoples’ lives.
Education: Graduated from an accredited College or university with a Ph.D. or Psy.D. in psychology/clinical psychology degree is required.
Licenses: Licensure as a Licensed Psychologist is required. Current and valid Texas driver’s license and a clean driving record required.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm with flexibility required.
Salary: $84,148 annually.
Integral Care benefits include:
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid holiday, sick and vacation time
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Competitive pay