Full-Time Licensed Therapist (LPC, LMFT, LCSW)
Please apply through and visit Integral Care’s career opportunities web page to view all openings.
Job Number: 19-498-10886
Why join us: Integral Care helps people build health and well-being so everyone has the foundation to reach their full potential. By joining our team, you’ll find rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we can help improve the quality of life for the people we serve. Imagine your career at Integral Care!
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous vacation/sick leave
- 403(b) and 401(a) retirement account
- And much more!
Description:Forensic ACT is an evidenced based treatment team that provides intensive services out in the community for clients involved in the criminal justice system due to severe and persistent mental illness who are also involved in the criminal justice system. The Licensed Professional of the Healing Arts (LHPA) identifies, assess, triages and provides treatment for consumers with behavioral health and/or co-occurring medical conditions. Provides an array of appropriate, person-centered, evidence-based, best practice therapeutic interventions to consumers, which may include, but are not limited to: skills training delivered through psychoeducation and patient education strategies. Interventions may also be provided in individual or group settings, and in delivering crisis services with linkages to crisis resources as needed. This position works under general supervision with moderate latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
This position requires the transportation of consumers in personal vehicle. Bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
- Graduated from an accredited college or university with a Master’s degree with a major specialization in Human/Behavioral/Social Services or related field.
- Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts (LPHA), LPC, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist, or LMFT.
- Current and valid Texas driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Minimum of three years’ experience performing mental health assessments, diagnosis, and treatment
- Bilingual in Spanish
Hours: 8:00AM – 5:00PM, Monday – Friday with on call rotation.
Salary: $55,602-$63,616 annually, depending on licensed experience. Upon successfully passing our agency bilingual exam, an added annual bilingual pay up to $3,730 would apply.