Full-Time Licensed Therapist (LPC, LMFT, LCSW)
To apply: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Number: 20-078-6704
Why join us: Integral Care helps people build health and well-being so everyone has the foundation to reach their full potential. By joining our team, you’ll find rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we can help improve the quality of life for the people we serve. Imagine your career at Integral Care!
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous vacation/sick leave
- 403(b) and 401(a) retirement account
- And much more!
Job Summary: The Licensed Professional of the Healing Arts (LPHA) provides assessment, triage, and treatment to individuals diagnosed with mental illnesses who may also have co-occurring substance use disorders and/or chronic health conditions using a recovery based and trauma-informed perspective.
LPHAs work in partnership with racially and culturally diverse individuals to define and facilitate their desired life outcomes. LPHAs conduct diagnostic evaluations and provide assessment of strengths, preferences, functional impairments and symptoms of psychiatric and/or co-occurring disorder(s) at regular intervals to ensure optimal and personalized services. LPHAs deliver therapeutic evidence-based and best practice interventions including, but not limited to skills training through psycho-education and patient education strategies, individual, family and/or group services, and delivering crisis services with linkages to crisis resources as needed.
This position may have additional duties associated with providing bilingual communication services and may require the completion of a language competency test. On-call responsibilities may be required dependent upon unit protocols.
- Graduated from an accredited college or university with a Master’s degree with a major specialization in Human/Behavioral/Social Services or related field.
- Current and valid Texas driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts (LPHA), LPC, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist, or LMFT.
- Experience performing mental health assessments, diagnosis, and treatment (Years of experience dependent upon unit needs).
Salary: $55,602-$63,616 annually, depending on licensed experience.