Full-Time Licensed Therapist (LPC, LMFT, LCSW)
Please apply through and visit Integral Care’s career opportunities web page to view all openings.
Job Number: 19-495-8089
Why join us: Integral Care helps people build health and well-being so everyone has the foundation to reach their full potential. By joining our team, you’ll find rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we can help improve the quality of life for the people we serve. Imagine your career at Integral Care!
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous vacation/sick leave
- 403(b) and 401(a) retirement account
- And much more!
Description:This position serves as a licensed, clinical team member of the Expanded Mobile Crisis Outreach Team (EMCOT). The Expanded MCOT is designed to be immediately available to respond to clients at the site of the crisis, usually with community partners, to collaborate on cases. Primary clinical operations of the unit include providing crisis assessments, interventions, and brief follow-up and service linkage to adults and children/youth in community settings. Expanded MCOT works in partnership with Emergency Medical services, Austin Police Department, the Travis County Sheriff’s Office, and Central Booking. Locations rotate between 5015 S IH 35; Austin State Hospital; and various Emergency Medical Service stations. There is extensive latitude for the exercise of independent judgement.
- Graduated from an accredited college or university with a Master’s degree with a major specialization in Human/Behavioral/Social Services or related field.
- Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts (LPHA), LPC, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist, or LMFT.
- Current and valid Texas driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Minimum of three years’ experience performing mental health assessments, diagnosis, and treatment.
Hours: Four 10 hour shifts, with a rotating day off each month 12:00pm-10:00pm (receives shift differential) OR 6:00am-4:00pm.
Salary: $55,602-$63,616 annually, depending on licensed experience.