Full-Time Licensed Therapist (LPC, LMFT, LCSW)
Please apply through and visit Integral Care’s career opportunities web page to view all openings.
Job Number: 19-481-6548
Why join us: Integral Care helps people build health and well-being so everyone has the foundation to reach their full potential. By joining our team, you’ll find rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we can help improve the quality of life for the people we serve. Imagine your career at Integral Care!
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous vacation/sick leave
- 403(b) and 401(a) retirement account
- And much more!
Job Summary: This position serves as a licensed member of the Mobile Crisis Outreach Team (MCOT). The MCOT is designed to be immediately available to respond to clients at the site of the crisis from referrals received through the 24/7 Crisis Helpline. This position works in close conjunction with and in support of school response with various Independent School Districts in Travis County, Austin State Hospital (ASH), and Integral Care’s Psychiatric Emergency Services providing assessments, interventions, brief follow-up and service linkage to adults and children/youth in non-clinical community settings. There is extensive latitude for the exercise of independent judgment.
- Graduated from an accredited college or university with a Master’s degree with a major specialization in Human/Behavioral/Social Services or related field.
- Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts (LPHA), LPC, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist, or LMFT.
- Current and valid Texas driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Experience performing mental health assessments, diagnosis, and treatment
- Years of experience dependent upon unit needs.
Hours: Four 10 hour shifts, rotating days including weekends 12:00pm-10:00pm; receives shift differential.
Salary: $55,602-$63,616 annually, depending on licensed experience.