Full-Time Locum – Psychiatrist- Inpatient – DuBois, PA
LOCUM – PSYCHIATRIST: INPATIENT – DU BOIS, PA
What you will do:
You will see a max of 10 patients per day on the flex unit. Your patients will be Flex between Adolescents and Adults. It does include performing initial evals and rounding. You will be required to do limited hospital consults.
The Flex unit is a 10 bed inpatient unit that’s licensed to ‘flex’ between C/A Admission and Adult Admission. In practice this unit only admits adults.
• Average Admissions per day: 2 admissions per day
• Average length of stay: 8 days
Cerner EMR on the patient. Psychiatric H & P’s only. Experienced PA works alongside provider.
As a Locum, you will have the benefit of having a mid- level provider on the inpatient unit as well as a full complement of therapists and technicians.
Cases: Will Vary – The inpatient unit tends to focus on a more chronic population.
What is required:
• Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
• Must have or be willing to attain PA medical license
• Must perform Psychiatric H & P’s
• Must be comfortable to ‘flex’ between C/A and Adult admissions
• Must be accountable during credentialing and when traveling
What You Need To Know:
All travel / lodging accommodations are paid for!
Salary – Depends on experience
Monday – Friday / 8am-5pm – Full time
No call, but is available if wanted