Full-Time LPN Intake Coordinator!
LPN Intake Coordinator Position Summary:
This is a full-time 8-5 Mon-Fri nurse role. Home health service agency. It is office-based and mostly telephonic. Provide education and administrative activities during the referral and/or intake process. Professionally coordinate incoming patient care team to ensure positive outcomes.
LPN Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop strong working relationships with referral sources.
- Review referral documents to help coordinate care.
- Schedule admission visits with patient and RN Case Managers.
- Collect all information during the intake process.
- Describe this agency’s supportive care services to patients, family members, and caregivers, answering common questions about service offerings.
- Communicate in a clear and timely manner.
- Perform accurate data entry in the electronic medical records.
LPN Education Requirements:
· Valid license as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Minnesota.
LPN Additional Requirements:
· * 1-2 Year experience in home health.*
-Good priority setting and stress management during busy times.
· Strong knowledge of medical terminology and procedures aftercare.
· Experience collecting pertinent pieces of information with accuracy.
· Maintain confidentiality in accordance with applicable laws and rules.
· Valid driver’s license and proof of adequate insurance.
· Ability to read, write and speak fluently in English.
LPN Physical Work Requirements:
The physical demands must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Related keywords: intake coordinator, healthcare
LPN Job Type: Full-time
LPN Pay: $42,000.00 – $52,000.00 per year
All current MDH COVID-A9 guidelines are in place.