Full-Time LPN/LVN Referral Management
Sterling Medical is looking for LPN’s
with Referral Management Experience
for Virtual Healthcare Services
ON SITE at Naval Medical Center San Diego
Benefits Offered-Health, Dental, Vision, 401k participation
2 weeks PTO, 56 hours sick time and 11 Paid Federal Holidays!
- Certificate from Licensed Practical Nursing program, LVN program from a college university or accredited LPN/LVN training program
- ·One year of experience as an LVN or LPN
- Must have a background overseeing and coordinating patient care
- Referral Management Experience preferred
- Prior Operational Experience preferred
- Must have a current, unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse
Including, but not limited to:
- Maintain patient privacy and confidentiality, as outlined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and Personally Identifiable Information.
- When Potential delays may compromise patient’s condition, coordinate with appropriate medical authorities designated by the government staff to find alternative sources of care
- Oversee and monitor the review, coordination, and tracking of Virtual Healthcare referrals, urgent/ASAP referrals, and VA-DoD sharing referrals.
- Current, BLS Provider certification
Jenny Clark, Program Manager
Modern Healthcare Services JV