Full-Time Medical Administrative Specialist
STERLING MEDICAL IS CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A
Full Time Medical Administration Specialist
(Virtual Health Project Manager)
Needed On-Site at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, VA
Monday – Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm
Great Pay, Health, Dental, Vision and 401k participation…
2 Weeks PTO, 56 hours sick time, 11 Paid Federal Holidays
- Oversees and monitors the review, coordination, and tracking of Virtual Healthcare Referrals, monitor the clinical workflow of the LPN’s and other healthcare personnel.
- Provide project management technical support, analysis, and data management.
- Assist with IM/IT projects affecting clinical operations, such as clinic policies work flows, and business practices.
- Assist Provider users in functional design, engineering, integration, testing, logistics support, development, configuration, and implementation of asynchronous virtual health applications and systems.
- Skill in exercising initiatives, judgment, problem solving, and decision-making.
- Skill in developing and maintaining effective work environment to achieve goals and objectives.
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data. Ability to research and prepare comprehensive reports.
- Ability to initiate and monitor continuous quality improvement activities.
- Identify technical and functional issues with the system and formulate details change requests to address identified defects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Infomatics, Technology or a related degree is acceptable for this position..
- Project Management Professional/ Project Management Institute (PMP/PMI) is preferred, BUT NOT
Technical or Project Management experience or and (3) three years as a PM supporting health initiatives and projects.
**Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.
If you meet these qualifications, Please apply online, or contact:
Program Manager, Modern Healthcare Services JV