Full-Time Medical Office Assistant
Compensation: $16-$25/hour depending on experience and quality of work. A highly effective employee will be given pay increases quickly as they improve the practice and bring value to the company.
- Patient Billing
- Insurance Billing
- Answering phones
- Guiding patient inquiries to appropriate action
- Messages between patients and doctor
- Guiding our doctor through the day and the schedule
- Assisting our doctor with patient care
- Processing Lab Specimens
- Prior Authorizations
- Filing, faxing, copying
- Researching info from labs, suppliers, pharmacies
- Mailing medications and supplements
- Managing inventory
Most Important: We need a self-starter who will create solutions and motivate themselves to do whatever is needed to make sure the practice is profitable and that patient care is excellent.
- 1 year experience medical office administration
- Must be able to work 40-45 hours per week, with longer hours on Monday.
- Must not have obligations outside of work that would require absences or inability to work hours needed
- Must have excellent work ethic and motivation
- As with most medical jobs, each patient presents a unique set of problems that may not have a standard protocol.We need someone who can take each challenge and turn it into success for both the practice as well as for the patient
Benefits : Health Dental,Flexible schedules,Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans.
If you are interested in a challenging and rewarding career, please reply to this ad and Also be sure to include a resume and send to ( email@example.com )