Full-Time Nurse Manager
The Manager – Nursing manages activities, workflow and nursing resources of assigned nursing unit(s).
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Conducts hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of patient care services for the assigned unit(s). Develops and implements policies and procedures to ensure efficient and effective delivery of health services in a unit.
- Monitors and adheres to budget. Approves or monitors expenditures, purchases and other actions to ensure compliance with budget guidelines.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in nursing (BSN) required.
- 3+ years nursing experience required; 5+ years with management experience preferred.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider.
- Florida Department of Health Registered Nurse (RN) or Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) licensure required.
Please send your resume to: