Part-Time Nurse Practitioner
Busy Family Medicine clinic is looking for a strong, experienced Nurse Practitioner. We are an independent practice with locations in Orem and Saratoga Springs, Utah. Our Mid-levels work independently on all aspects of family medicine, with collaboration and direction from the supervising physician. Be a valued part of the team.
Current Utah NP license and DEA Certificate required.
This position is currently Part-time and hours vary per day. Pay is negotiable based on experience/availability.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides a wide range of primary healthcare services, including assessment, diagnostic, preventative care; annual physical exam, wellness visits and health maintenance.
- Diagnoses and manages common acute problems as well as management of chronic stable conditions.
- Perform accurate and timely documentation of histories, subjective findings, physical exam, plans, prescriptions and follow up in Electronic Health Records System within 48 hours of the visit.
- Document patient chart entries in Subjective, Objective, Assessment & Plan; following Commercial Health Insurance policies, and Medicaid and Medicare guidelines.
- Assure that health education is provided with each patient encounter when applicable.
- Consult supervising physician or colleagues when needed for complicated or case is outside the scope of practice.