Full-Time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant- Any State’s License!
Frontline National is currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to provide Primary Care services in Tacoma, Washington. Please apply online or call (513) 528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client’s expectations. Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Frontline National is proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Minimum of a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) from an American Education Services (AES) or National League for Nursing (NLN) accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of a Master degree in Physician Assistant studies from an Accreditation Review Commission on Education for Physician Assistant (ARC-PA) accredited program
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience providing care in a Primary Care/Family Practice setting
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- National Background Investigation
License/Certification and Training:
- Maintain a valid and unrestricted current license in one of the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam or U.S. Virgin Islands with ability to obtain clinical privileges
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) through American Heart Association; No other program accepted
- National Practitioner Identifier
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) certification
- Must be certified by applicable board:
- Nurse Practitioner: American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Physician Assistant: National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- To be determined