Part-Time Nursing Care
Premier Healthcare Services
We are a Home Health Pediatric Agency with Patients ranging in age from 6 Months old to 30 Years old, We serve patients all throughout San Diego County. Looking for nurses with Experience with G-tube, Trach and Ventilator. Hands on skills lab is given upon hire. Growth opportunities, Incentives and certificates avaliable.
We are Hiring Licensed Vocational Nurses with at least 1 year of hands on experience. Position openings throughout Central & South San Diego County. Actively seeking nurses available for NOC shifts, Nights, some Weekends desirable, with Flexible hours and Benefits! Desired scheduled are considered.
Full time, Part time, and Per diem avaliable.
Job description summary
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the care plan.
- Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis.
- Participates in coordination of home health services, appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines to the registered nurse and or Clinical supervisor.
- Each shift or Visit reflects the provision of skilled nursing care given in accordance with Physician’s orders.
- Uses equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently.
- Changes in the patents condition are identifies and documented with resolution on the appropriate clinical form.
- Participates in personal and professional growth and development.
-Position duties vary upon acuity level of the case and skill level.
- Graduate of an accredited Vocational Nursing program. At least one year of relevant experience as a Licensed Vocational Nurse or Registered Nurse.
- Current State License, CPR Certification and Valid Drivers License.
- Excellent observation, verbal and written skills, problem solving skills, basic math skills, nursing skills per competency checklist.
Reach out to our Recruiter Kandice Kingston E: -firstname.lastname@example.org T:(619) 574-6744 For more information and current open positions.