Full-Time Outpatient Clinical Supervisor
OUT PATIENT CLINICAL SUPERVISOR
Under the supervision oftheClinical Director, performs professional work in developing, planning, organizing and coordinating
all client service activities within the structured framework of Policies and Procedures, Rules and Regulation, while supervising
a counseling staff in Out-Patient Components.
All outpatient counseling and therapist positions.
1. Supervises all outpatient counselors and therapists and oversees the operations of the outpatient program.
2. Plan, organize and perform assignments pertaining to program development, consultation, and planning; develops program
policies and proceduresrelevant to client treatment services, admission and discharge procedures, and weekly advisory
reports as required.
3. Enforces and maintains policies, procedures, rules,regulations, guidelines, and adherence to and compliance with client
service delivery, confidentiality, and ethics.
4. Reviews all client files for Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement within designated timeframes as outlined by the
Department of Health Contract, BHSD Standards, and other regulations mandated by the Clinical Director.
5. Conducts weekly case consultation sessions with Out- Patient Clinical Staff. Reviews and signs off on clinical
documentation during case consultations/chart reviews of non-independently licensed clinicians.
6. Acts as consultant to client and staff with regard to complex client issues and/or problems.
7. Provides Clinical Supervision of non-independently licensed clinicians according to state and funding source standards and in
accordance with counseling/therapy board practices.
8. Conducts charting and supervision reviews to ensure outpatient clinicians are following agency policies and procedures and
are performing clinical work in accordance with accepted agency practices and in compliance with all regulatory authorities.
9. Conducts charting and supervision reviewsto ensure outpatient clinician core competencies are sufficient to ensure services
are provided in accordance with accepted agency practices and in compliance with all regulatory authorities.
10. Solicits feedback from staff and reports on any irregularitiesto theClinical Director.
11. AdvisestheClinical Director and/or other AdministrativeStaff, ofprogram status and consults with them on policy and problem
12. Makes programmatic recommendationsto the Clinical Director. Assists with long range and immediate program planning and
13. Keeps abreast of current information on Co-occurring Mental Health and Alcoholism and/or Substance Abuse Program
Development. Legislation and Treatment Approaches; AttendsCo-occurring MentalHealthAlcoholism and/or Substance Abuse
Conferences, Seminars and Workshops.
14. Coordinates with staff to assure that all referrals have accomplished intakes and writes them a reminder when necessary.
15. Provides coordination, availability, and full participation in all aspects of any programmatic review, site visits and/or evaluations.
16. Performs any related duties as required and assigned by the Clinical Director.
17. Understand and maintain Confidentiality and HlPAA Standards
Register and apply at excelstaff.com
Call a Recruiter Today