Full-Time Physical Therapist
Hollywood Physical Therapy is looking for a committed Physical Therapist to maximize the quality of life and movement potential within the spheres of promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment or intervention and rehabilitation.
Physical Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Plan and administer prescribed physical therapy to prevent disabilities, alleviate pain by helping the patient restore function at their personal best.
- Identify and meet patient’s goals and needs.
- Develop care plans utilizing a variety of treatment techniques.
- Create fitness and wellness oriented programs tailored to patient’s specific needs.
- Motivate patients during treatment in order to help them function optimally.
- Consult and practice with other health professionals.
- Document patient care services.
- Valid California license to practice physical therapy
- Graduate degree or greater in physical therapy
- Professional behavior
- Proven work experience as physical therapist
- Current knowledge of treatment practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive to continue to learn and grow
If you feel this position will be a great fit for you please email us your resume at email@example.com or contact us at 323-928-2744.
Thank you we look forward to speaking to you!